By using the services (hereinafter collectively „Services” or „Services of La Mafiq”, and separately „Service”), La Mafiq. (hereinafter „PTM” or “Pet Time Magazine”), that is entities from the La Mafiq, which includes La Mafiq. with its registered office in Kalisz and all its related and dependent entities, both personally and financially, directly or through other entities (hereinafter „Subsidiaries”), including La Mafiq based in Kalisz, you entrust us with your information.
It also happens that you also entrust this information to our trusted partners, i.e. third parties that exist in the environment of our Services. We work with them to provide you with Services at the highest level, as well as who carry out marketing activities, who directly or indirectly commission us to perform marketing activities in the environment of our Services (hereinafter “Customers”).
What data do we process?
We process data PTM that you provide, leave behind or to which we can access as part of the use of the Services, websites or applications, websites and applications of our Trusted Partners and other locations on the Internet, including those provided by you in the browsing history of websites and applications.
We process data that is necessary to provide you with accounts or profiles on the Services, e.g. e-mail address, name, surname, age, gender, city, date of birth) that you provide to us, e.g. as part of forms or windows available in our Services, surveys , surveys or research.
We also process data that you leave as part of navigating our Services (including those that you leave in the so-called cookies), data about visited websites, applications and content that interests you, including advertising, your searches, your clicks, the way in which you use our Services as well as data from the websites of our Clients and Trusted Partners, including the history of your purchases, in particular those made after clicking on the advertisements delivered to you in the environment of our Services.
We process data about your activity as part of the services, portals, websites and applications of PTM, our Trusted Partners and other locations on the Internet, as well as information stored on end devices that you use, including information about the browser, as well as data about your exact geographic location.
We process your personal data saved, among others, in cookie files installed on our websites and applications as well as on the websites of our Trusted Partners and in other locations on the Internet, i.e. outside the services, portals and websites of PTM. Information on the processing of personal data in such locations can be found at the link.
The displayed advertisements and editorial materials will be targeted and profiled using your data.
Targeting is the process of selecting the target audience that is most interested in a given editorial and advertising material.
Profiling is the process of automated processing of your data, which consists in using your data to evaluate certain factors specific to you, in particular to analyze or forecast your interests or your other behavior, e.g. reliability on the Internet, location, movement, consumer preferences, worldview or professional.
The displayed advertisements and editorial materials will be targeted and profiled using your following data and according to the following criteria:
- Your activity as part of the services, portals, websites and applications of PTM and our Trusted Partners, in particular editorial materials that you use;
- Your activity and interactions with advertising materials;
- Your location, the size of the city you come from;
- information stored on your end devices, in particular, such as the type of end device, type of browser, operating system you use, language set in the operating system you use.
Information about your profile may be used to profile advertisements and content in the services, portals, websites and applications of PTM and our Trusted Partners as well as in other locations on the Internet, i.e. outside services, portals and websites of PTM.
This is especially true of ad networks that collect and broker advertising. Advertising networks collect data about users from all websites cooperating with these networks and then use it to display advertisements that are most relevant to your interests.
Our processing of your data that you provide, leave or which we can access as part of the use of the Services, websites or PTM applications is necessary for us to provide Services electronically due to the need to tailor all types of content to your interests, enable you to safely and optimally use of our Services.
We also process data that you enter in the Services provided to you by us as part of the so-called „Hosting” – in this case, our processing is limited only to providing you with a virtual space on which you place data yourself using the IT tools provided in our Services.
The scope of data processed in individual PTM Services may vary – information in this regard can always be found in the panel associated with a given PTM Service, as well as you can always ask our Data Protection Officer (contact details below).
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data by us:
- the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
- the right to request rectification of data
- the right to delete data (in certain situations),
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data,
- the right to limit data processing.
If your data is processed on the basis of consent, you can additionally exercise the following rights:
- the right to withdraw consent to the extent that they are processed on this basis. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Consent is voluntary and you can grant it using the functionality of the consent granting platform, and you can withdraw it at any time using the advanced settings of this platform.
PTM allows you to give your consent and withdraw it using a platform registered and verified by IAB.
If your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of the service provided (data is necessary to provide the service), you can additionally exercise the following rights:
the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the administrator, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can send this data to another data controller.
If your data is processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator, you can additionally exercise the following rights:
the right to object to the processing of data for reasons related to your particular situation.
After the effective submission of the right to object, your data will not be processed, unless there is a valid legally justified basis for processing, superior to your interests, rights and freedoms, or the basis for establishing, investigating or defending claims. Your data will not be processed for the purpose of own marketing after the objection is raised.
If your data is processed based on the legitimate interest of PTM, you have the option to object by contacting the Data Protection Officer:
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the administrator or the Data Protection Officer (data above).
Cookies and other similar technologies
PTM and Trusted Partners place information in the form of cookies (so-called cookies) and in other form on end devices (e.g. computer, laptop, smartphone, Smart TV) and gain access to information collected using cookies and other technologies identifying devices. final.
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the user of the Services, including portals and websites or applications. Cookies contain the name of the website domain they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique name. The cookies store information that is often necessary for the proper functioning of the website. Cookies may store a unique number that identifies the user’s device, but the user’s identity is not determined on its basis.
The publisher’s website may place a cookie in the browser, if the browser allows it. Importantly, the browser allows the website to access only cookies placed by that website, not files placed by other websites.
Why do we use it?
- provide the Services
- adjusting the content of portals, websites and applications to user preferences and optimizing the use of websites; e.g. cookies allow, in particular, to recognize the user’s device and properly display the website tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how users use websites and applications, which allows improving their structure and content; research and measurement of viewership of our Services, editorial content, including advertisements, in order to analyze, evaluate, implement, improve and develop our Services, websites, websites or applications; for this purpose, we also create User segments, i.e. recipients of individual Services and content, or their categories;
- maintaining the user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website and application;
- advertising presentation, incl. in a way that takes into account the interests of the user or his place of residence (personalizing the advertising message) and with the guarantee of excluding the possibility of repeatedly presenting the same advertisement to the user, remarketing consisting in displaying the advertisements of customers whose websites you visited or whose goods or services you were interested in, e.g. you previously clicked on the client’s advertisement ;
- conducting surveys – in particular to avoid multiple presentations of the same survey to the same recipient and to present surveys in a way that takes into account the interests of the recipients.
- associating a plurality of devices belonging to the same end user with each other to accomplish one or more of the purposes described above.
Types of cookies we use
Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, we use two basic types of these files:
- session – temporary files stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website and application or turning off the software (web browser);
- permanent – stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, we use the following types:
- services and applications necessary for the operation – enabling the use of our services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication;
- files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication;
- performance – enabling the collection of information on the use of websites and applications;
- functional – enabling „remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region the user comes from, font size, appearance of the website and application, etc .;
- advertising – enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests;
- statistical – used to count statistics on websites and applications.
For the convenience of using our websites, we use Local Storage (LS) technology, similar in principle to cookies, but having slightly different properties. LS is a separate part of the browser’s memory, used to store data saved by websites. It can only be accessed by a website operating on the same website from which the data was saved, but unlike cookies, they are not sent by the browser each time the server is referenced. Data in LS are stored for a long time by the browser and are not deleted when the browser is closed, nor do they have a specific validity period. We emphasize that we do not use this technology to „track” or identify users, but only for convenience and to provide services at the highest level. We use LS technology, e.g. to remember settings, save the radio configuration or remember data about recommended entries.
We use Web Push technology to provide you with short notifications on an ongoing basis, in particular the latest news, information about our Services and offers from our Trusted Partners and Advertisers.
Notifications are provided in real time and handled by the web browser you use. For this purpose, a unique identifier will be saved in your browser. You must give your consent to receive notifications from us. You can withdraw your consent to receive notifications at any time using your browser settings:
We process precise data about your geographical location, for this purpose we use technologies provided by the Internet browser you use. We then use accurate geographic location data for one or more processing purposes, such as providing you with information about the weather where you are, traffic information, and advertising for nearby restaurants. In order for us to use your precise location data, you must give your consent.
You can withdraw your consent at any time using your browser settings:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple devices
In addition, on our websites, in order to conduct statistical measurements, we use technologies from our Trusted Partners, in particular Google Analitycs.
The indicated entities place special codes on your end devices that enable the collection of data that we use to count statistics and optimize our Services.
The user can object to the collection of data by Google Analitycs at any time by changing the web browser settings.
You can block Google Analytics from sharing information about your activity on our website using the solutions available here:
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows the storage of information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on the user’s end device by default. The user may, however, change these settings at any time. Failure to make changes means that the above-mentioned information may be posted and stored on its end device, and thus that we will store information on the user’s end device and access this information. From the level of the web browser used by the user, it is possible, for example, to manage cookies independently. The most popular browsers include possibility:
- accepting cookies, which allows the user to take full advantage of the options offered by websites;
- managing cookies at the level of individual websites selected by the user;
- specifying settings for various types of cookies, for example, accepting permanent files as session cookies, etc .;
- blocking or deleting cookies.
Where to go for help?
Comprehensive information is available in the software (web browser) settings. Details for people using individual web browsers, including:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Additional information on cookies and other technologies can be found, among others at the following address : youronlinechoices.com or in the Help section in the browser’s menu.
Little good advice
User, remember that:
- when you use one computer together with other users, after using the PTM services to which you are logged in, be sure to log out, or „exit” your settings, so that no one can view them;
- the data provided by you during registration is known only to you and PTM. On our part, we guarantee that they will not be disclosed to anyone, and you should be careful in disclosing them to third parties;
- it happens that people using the Internet want to „extract” information about you from you and use it against you or other people. They can do it, for example, for profit or, in their opinion, for fun. Please be careful. Make sure who the person who asks you for your personal data is, and who the institution represents. Remember that you are protected by the relevant legal regulations, including those relating to the protection of personal data.